Friday 21 May 2021

 ***Notice about next Week***

Dear Students and Parents,

As you have likely heard by now, the school has made the decision to change our online learning schedule. Starting Monday, May 24th, students will have their typical, in-person schedule of classes, but they will complete those classes online. 

The school has asked English teachers to continue to post pre-recorded lessons after this change is made, so many of my lessons will remain pre-recorded. However, I will add 3 live WebEx lessons to my A2 classes, and two live sessions for my Wednesday homeroom classes next week. 

Our first live lesson on WebEx will be on Monday, 5/24 at 12:50pm. This first live lesson will also serve as our test session to see if anyone has any problems connecting. If anyone does have any problems connecting, I will do everything I can to help them connect before our second live lesson later in the week.

Sometimes there will be some materials to prepare before the live sessions and I will let you know ahead of time so that everyone has the opportunity to be ready. I am still planning my lessons, so I can't inform you yet.

Thank you for you patience with all this.

Best regards,

Mr. Smith

My personal WebEx meeting room number is:

https://meet74.webex.com/meet/pr1584204217

Next week's Schedule: Red- Live Webex, Green- Pre-recorded Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Today is the last day of class! It's live now at 11:05  https://meet74.webex.com/meet74/j.php?MTID=mde50d131bef93a178a8406750b7435f3