Thursday 20 May 2021

 Good Morning G6A2,

There's no new class today. Who knows what next week will be like. I just wanted to write to let you know I'd like you to reread the reindeer story so that you can answer the question for yesterday's homework properly. Please send me a photo of the paragraph you write. There is also a PB page assigned on Pearson Realize that you could send me a photo of. If you can't login to Pearson Realize, look for your info in the blog post from Tuesday. Have a nice weekend!

Best regards,

Dan

Today's HW: Due Monday Morning, 5/24

1. Writing NB: Answer question 5 on RS p360. Answer with complete sentences. Take a photo and send to my email. daniel@hmps.tp.edu.tw
2. Pearson Realize: Practice Book p. 318 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Today is the last day of class! It's live now at 11:05  https://meet74.webex.com/meet74/j.php?MTID=mde50d131bef93a178a8406750b7435f3