Tuesday 1 September 2020

8/31 Monday G6 English Class A2

Welcome back Year 1 – Parkside Community Primary School


Today's HW:
  1. Complete Communication Book (CB) p. 65 Parent Information


Dear Parents,

Hello! Welcome to the new blog for the G6 A2 English class. My name is Mr. Smith, and I'll be teaching them this year. 

As you must already know, there will only be two groups, A1 and A2, this year for Grade 6. Today, we had a slow start introducing some of my routines for the class and getting to know the students a little. 

I need more time to explain how to do the homework, so I only assigned one page in the Communication Book. We will begin doing vocabulary sentence writing tomorrow. 

Please let me know any special information you'd like me to know about your child. You can inform me by:

  • Attaching a note in the Communication Book
  • Write me an email at daniel@hmps.tp.edu.tw
  • Soon in the future, I will start a Seesaw account where it will be easier to communicate.
I'm looking forward to teaching your children this year.
Best regards,

Mr. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Today is the last day of class! It's live now at 11:05  https://meet74.webex.com/meet74/j.php?MTID=mde50d131bef93a178a8406750b7435f3